Campaign optimization for Seller and Vendor Accounts
What benefits will I get for my Amazon PPC Campaigns?
Automate bidding based on your goals
Adspert’s algorithms originate in the stock exchange, where automatic trading systems have been a long-established standard. Whatever your goal and strategies – ACoS, budget, cost/conversion, ROI or profit maximization of your products – Adspert’s smart and proven algorithms will automatically set the optimal bids for you. Benefit from 20+ years of bid management experience.
Maximize your profit – not just your sales
Adspert’s algorithms are made to maximize your profit, not just your sales. You will define your costs of goods sold (COGS) and Adspert will optimize based on your margin.
Improve your keyword management
Adspert farms keywords from your automatic campaigns in Amazon and provides you with suggestions for your manual campaigns. Don’t want to spend your precious time reviewing all suggestions? No problem! You can let Adspert automatically add those keywords to your Amazon PPC campaigns to save you time. Up to you!
Run scenarios to set the right campaign goals
Wondering what will happen to your Amazon Sponsored Products or Sponsored Brands campaign performances and Sales if you change the optimization goal? Become a fortune teller by running scenarios! See how a goal change will affect your Amazon PPC campaign performance. This will help you to make better and informed decisions.
Make informed decisions with advanced analytics
Monitor your Amazon PPC campaign performance in Adspert and gain valuable insights, like through which keyword or PAT a product was sold.
Put your budget where it matters
Adspert will inform you if your Amazon Advertising campaigns would benefit from a budget change. For example, if the budget is too high and not fully spent or too low and used up too early in the day.
No Black Box
How Adspert’s algorithmic bidding for Amazon PPC works?
Adspert analyzes thousands of data points and your current Amazon PPC campaign performance.
Modelling the market
Adspert’s AI-based algorithm models the market and runs different scenarios to determine the optimal bids for you.
Maximizing the profit
Like the snowball effect, Adspert’s machine learning algorithm get’s better and better over time to contiously improve your performance.
– Digital Marketing Team – Polar Watch
– Philipp Sester – Group Managing Partner @ Klingel
– Tino Hartmann – Founder @ Baby Sweet
Amazon PPC optimization for everyone
For Small-Medium Businesses
Maximize your profit, reduce the time spent on Amazon PPC campaign optimization, outperform your competitors and grow your business with Adspert’s AI-based algorithm.
What people want to know about Adspert
How do I start Amazon PPC optimization with Adspert?
No credit cards or other payment methods need to be provided for the trial period!
If you are happy with the performance and want to continue the Amazon PPC optimization after the trial period, simply enter your payment details in Adspert. Otherwise, the optimization of your campaigns will end automatically when your free trial period ends.
Sign up for a free trial today.
Do I have to let Adspert optimize all my campaigns?
You can add campaigns to the optimization at any time easily in your Adspert account. Read more about this in our Help Center.
Can Adspert add keywords to my current automatic and manual Amazon PPC campaigns?
Yes, if you enable the setting add new keywords automatically:
If you have an manaul campaign and automatic campaign, we will try to link them. Please be aware off the following conditions that needs to be met for campaigns to be linked:
- Adspert must optimize both the automatic and the manual campaign.
- Both campaigns must be active.
- The automatic campaign can’t have any ad groups with over 10,000 product ads.
- Both campaigns have to have identical or nearly identical product sets.
- The campaigns must be linked one-to-one.
Besides that you need to consider the following:
- Adspert won’t link an automatic campaign to several manual campaigns (excluding product-targeted campaigns).
- Adspert won’t link a single manual campaign to several automatic campaigns having the same product set.
- Adspert won’t link multiple automatic campaigns to multiple manual campaigns having the same product set.
- Manual campaigns having only product-targeted ad groups will not be considered for linking as it’s impossible to add keywords to a product-targeted ad group. All the above conditions also apply to manual campaigns having both keyword-targeted and mixed ad groups.
If there is no link possible between an automatic campaign and a manual campaign, we will create a manual campaign if you have the setting on “add new keywords automatically. We will do that according to this article: How does Adspert transfer Keywords from an automatic to manual campaign?